Aeries Parent Portal Guide
Before creating your Parent Portal access, you will need your child's student ID number, a Verification Passcode number, the phone number used as the primary phone number when your child was enrolled, and an email address. You should receive a letter from the school with your child's ID number and Verifcation Passcode.
1. Go to the Aeries Parent Portal
2. Select Account Type. Parents and students can create separate accounts.
3. Enter an email address and password that you will use to log into your account.
4. An email will then be sent to the address you entered in step 3. You will select "Confirm This Email Address" and will be redirected to a page where you will need to enter the email code provided at the bottom of the email.
5. Enter email address and Email Code.
6. Once your email address has been confirmed, return to the log in page and begin your student set up.
If you have any questions, please contact your school site.